Friday, September 30, 2016

Primitive Doll Tutorials, Rag Doll & Folk-Art Doll Tutorials Video's, Patterns, and How-To's Pinterest Board


I fell in love with primitives, Raggedy Anne and Raggedy Andy, rag dolls and folk-art dolls over a decade ago. If you would like to learn how to make them I hope you find the tutorials, patterns, articles, projects, and how-to's helpful.

Follow Primitive Doll Tutorials, Rag Doll & Folk-Art Doll Tutorials Video's, Patterns, and How-To's Pinterest Board


If you love my Primitive Doll Tutorials, Rag Doll & Folk-Art Tutorials Video's, Patterns, and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

Happy cloth doll making.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment