Saturday, September 03, 2016

Paper Doll Tutorials, Video's and How-To's Pinterest Board


I love the fact that so many of the scrapbooking and mixed media paper doll designers are willing to share their paper doll making making secrets by creating free tutorials, patterns and how-to's for all of us to use.  So, of course, I had to set up a Paper Doll Making Pinterest board to house all the wonderful links I've found.  If you love paper dolls, too, here's a few tutorials, video's and how-to's to help you with creating your own works of art.

Follow Paper Doll Tutorials, Video's and How-To's on Pinterest.


If you love my Paper Doll Tutorials, Video's and How-To's board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

Happy paper doll making.

If you would like to follow all of my boards please click on the button below and then click on the red FOLLOW button:

Follow Me on Pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment