Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Thanksgiving Holiday Cross-Stitch Patterns By Betty Dekat of primitivebettys

I am a lover of punch needle, wool felt penny rugs, stitcheries, cross-stitch, and felted ornaments and/or pictures, and rug hooking. As a result I love to find wonderful cross-stitch designs, stitcheries, and doodles.

Well, Betty Dekat of primitivebettys blog and primitivebettys Etsy Shoppe has some wonderful free stitcheries, doodles, and cross-stitch designs on her Picturetrail account that I think you will absolutely love. I already have my eye on many, many of her designs for some punchneedle, wool felt, and cross-stitch gifts I'd like to make. I hope you enjoy Betty's designs.

Shown below are some of her Thanksgiving holiday cross-stitch designs:

~*Thankful*~ Freebie
77 by 60 stitches -  © primitivebettys 2009

~*Blessings*~ Cross Stitch Chart - © primitivebettys
68 by 47 stitches

Please Respect Betty's TERMS OF USE: In this album you will find free patterns to use with your favorite medium..... rug hooking, needle punch, etc. Please use them as you wish. Enlarge them to the size you wish. ~*~*~*~*~*~ The freebie patterns are FREE. You do not need to have a picture trail account to get them. What you do... right click on the image you are wanting on the left side of the freebie album. This will bring the image up larger on the screen. Left click on the image and choose ~ View Image. This will bring the image up alone on the screen. Then choose right click on File and choose Print. Then just use your Back arrow to go back to the album.~*~*~*~*~*~

You are welcome to sell things made from these patterns on Ebay or small craft shows - no mass production. Do not sell the patterns. Please be kind and give credit to me, Betty Dekat aka primitivebettys for the design. *~*~* I would LOVE to see photos of the works you create using my patterns. If you would be so kind to share them with me, I would then share them with all ~ here on my picture trail.

Betty's Bio: My name is Betty... owner/designer of ~*primitivebettys*~. I am a creator of primitive, reproduction cross stitch originals & patterns, hooked rugs, and needle punch.  I love to share my joy of primitive folk art ~ cross stitch, needle punch, rug hooking, or just whatever tickles my fancy.

Copyright © 2008-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Betty Dekat of primitivebettys blog. Please visit Betty's primitivebettys blog at http://www.primitivebettys.blogspot.com/  and her primitivebettys Etsy Shoppe at http://www.etsy.com/shop/primitivebettys.

No comments:

Post a Comment