Sunday, July 26, 2015

Victorian Images, Ephemera and Vintage Images Pinterest Board



I love Victorian images and saving all the Victorian images that I find on different websites that are sharing images in the public domain on my Pinterest board. Here, too I find myself dreaming of beautiful mixed media crafts I could make with them. I wish I could use each and every one of them. Use them all - I can't. Collect them on Pinterest - that I can do.



I just LOVE Victorian images, ephemera and vintage pictures - especially Victorian images that I can use with my mixed media creations and pictures of flowers or little girls and their dolls. Here's a few of my favorites.

Victorian Graphic Images and Vintage Images and Ephemera board on Pinterest

If you love my Victorian Images, Ephemera and Vintage Images board please follow my board by clicking on the link above.

Victorian Bride picture courtesy of The Graphics Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment