Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hanging Hearts FREE Craft Pattern From Brenda Greenwalt of Lillie Mae's Crafts

I thought you'd all like to know that Brenda Greenwalt has some more wonderful free patterns on her Lillie Mae's Crafts blog and Lillie Mae's Crafts website that I think you will enjoy.


Hanging Hearts

Copyright © 2008-2009 - All Rights Reserved - Brenda Greenwalt of Lillie Mae's Crafts.

CLICK HERE or on the picture above for the instructions and pattern.


Please respect Brenda's TERMS OF USE: All of my craft patterns are copyrighted. You may create a reasonable amount of items from my patterns for craft fairs, bazaars, craft malls, and auctions as long as you give Lillie Mae's Crafts credit for the design. You MAY NOT mass produce items from my patterns. Copying for any reason at all is strictly prohibited. You DO NOT have permission to alter them in any way. No wholesaling of items made from my patterns. My patterns are not to be shared or redistributed in any form without my express permission. If you have any questions, please ask before you purchase. Feel free to e-mail me at lilliemaescrafts@lilliemaescrafts.com


Copyright © 2008 - 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Brenda Greenwalt of Lillie Mae's Crafts.

Please visit Brenda's Lillie Mae's Crafts blog at http://lilliemaes.blogspot.com/ and her Lillie Mae's Crafts website at http://www.lilliemaescrafts.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment