Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Ruffled Bubble Skirt , The Sunshine Dress, and The Scalloped Skirt Free Tutorials From Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Looking for some cute ideas for little girl's clothing?   Well, Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop and A Lemon Squeezy Home blog has three wonderful tutorials on her blog showing you how to make two adorable outfits for little girls.

Copyright © 2010 - Written by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home blog.

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial:   This tutorial is for a skirt about 18 months – 2T, possibly even 3T, but it would just be shorter. Adjust measurements according to your child.  I do realize that this isn't a "real" bubble skirt.  It's not made the same at all, but it has the appearance of a bubble skirt--thus the name:). 

The .PDF version of all Christie's tutorials can be found HERE.
Copyright © 2010 - Written by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home blog.

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial:   Remember the table runner I made with the ruffled vase?  Every time I looked at it, I thought of a dress. And since that means it was pretty girly and the hubs wouldn’t mind NOT having it on the table, and despite him teasing me for making a table runner and then using it for a dress, I gave it a go. :)

The .PDF version of all Christie's tutorials can be found HERE.
Copyright © 2010 - Written by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home blog.

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial:  Fashion Era had the following picture on their website, listing this as fashion for children in 1905.  I thought that dress on the right had a lot of potential for a skirt.  So a skirt it now is!  There were sashes on a lot of dresses during 1900-1909, so I made a sash to coordinate with the skirt. Fun fun!  Kind of reminds me of a cupcake, but that name was taken, along with every other name I could think of!

Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

My *only* request, is that if you make and post anything that I came up with, that you post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment