Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Christmas Welcome Home Stocking Free E-Pattern From Shawnette Howell of Imseeingraggedies

I thought you might all like to know that Shawnette Howell has a wonderful E-Pattern on her Imseeingraggedies blog for making a Welcome Home Christmas stocking. Enjoy!



Christmas Welcome Home Stocking


Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Shawnette Howell of Imseeingraggedies Blog.

Here's what Shawnette had to say about her e-pattern: I know I can’t make you do this, but it would be a nice thing if you did. The reason I made this pattern and made it available for free, was in hopes that by using this pattern you could make at least one for one of our boys or girls overseas fighting for our freedom. It is totally optional, but it would really mean so much to me and I know they would be excited to get one too!

Please respect Shawnette's TERMS OF USE: This pattern packet cannot be reproduced or copied for any reason without author’s permission. Reselling is NOT permitted. Using the pattern to create and sell finished items is permitted. No mass production is allowed. If selling finished item (s) on Ebay or any other form of Internet listings, websites, etc. Please give credit of the design to Shawnette Imseeingraggedies.

Shawnette's Bio - I am a wife, mother of 6! 3 boys n 3 girls. My passion is primitive Raggedy Anns. I love antiques gardening sewing painting. I am a survivor of Lymphoma cancer!

Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Shawnette Howell of Imseeingraggedies blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment