Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bunk Bed Fort Free Tutorial By Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Looking for a cute idea for making a boys fort? Well, Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop and A Lemon Squeezy Home blog has a wonderful tutorial on her blog showing you how to make bunk bed fort. Enjoy!

Copyright © 2010 - Written by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home blog.

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial:   Do your kids have a bunk bed? Do they ever drape a million blankets over the top to make a fort and have a million items trying to hold it up so you are left with a big mess after they build that fort? Do they get really frustrated when their fort keeps falling down or gets pulled down by little siblings? 

Yes, yes, and yes HERE! When you are done making this easy bunk bed fort, you just might get a million hugs and kisses and your kiddos telling you that you’re the best mom in the world. I have sweet kids.

Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

My *only* request, is that if you make and post anything that I came up with, that you post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment