Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blackboard Menu Free Tutorial by Melissa of Crafting With Cat Hair Blog

I thought you'd like to know that Melissa of  Crafting With Cat Hair blog  has a tutorial on her blog showing you how to make a blackboard menu. 


Blackboard Menu Tutorial


Copyright © 2009 - Written by Melissa of Crafting With Cat Hair blog.


Here's what Melissa had to say about her tutorial:  Many of my kitchen projects are still works in progress, but I did manage to finish this mini project for a blackboard menu.

I made this for my weekly dinner menus. I want to start eating healthy, so I figure if I physically see what I am supposed to eat during the week maybe I'll actually eat it! As you can see there are no menus on there yet, not looking good. Maybe next week. :) Want to make a blackboard menu of your own? It is really simple, and pretty cheap, especially if you have some of the craft materials already.

Please respect Melissa's TERMS OF USE:  No part of my patterns or tutorials may be reproduced in any form. The written instructions, photograph, design, and pattern and tutorial are intended for personal, non-commercial use only and can not be sold for profit. Thanks!

Copyright © 2007-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Melissa of Crafting With Cat Hair blog at http://www.craftingwithcathair.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment