Monday, August 23, 2010

Alien Party, Part 1-3 Free Tutorials From Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home

Looking for a cute theme and cute decorations for a kid's party? Well, Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop and A Lemon Squeezy Home blog has three wonderful tutorials on her blog showing you how to make alien party invitations, alien decorations and alien softies. Enjoy!

Copyright © 2010 - Written by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home blog.

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial: This is the final post for an Alien themed party. Today I'll show you how I made these aliens. I made them for party favors, and my boys seriously LOVE theirs.

Copyright © 2010 - Written by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home blog.

Copyright © 2010 - Written by Christie of A Lemon Squeezy Home blog.

Here's what Christie had to say about her tutorial:  My son D turned 5 last week. He requested an Alien Party! I had a lot of fun planning his party, and I decided I'd share some of the things I did in case it could help anyone else in their party planning. 

This post will show you how to make some Alien Invitations, complete with downloadable templates. Please know that I just free-handed it, so the aliens aren't perfect!

It all started with this little sketch. D said he thought it was cute, so that's what we went with.

Please respect Christie's TERMS OF USE: Unless stated otherwise, you may use any of the items or tutorials I post for personal use. If you are wanting to sell items made from my tutorials, please ask me for permission!

My *only* request, is that if you make and post anything that I came up with, that you post a link to my blog. If you sell any items on my website that was my idea, then you must post a link giving me credit (after asking permission to sell first).

Just give credit where it is due! Happy crafting!

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Christie of Lemon Squeezy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonsqueezyshop. Please visit her A Lemon Squeezy Home blog at http://alemonsqueezyhome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment