Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crafty Project - Phrenology Head Pin Cushion Free Tutorial From Karen Watson of The Graphics Fairy Blog

I just love unique and unusual ideas.  I also love pin cushions but can't say that I've ever seen one like this.   Karen Watson has a truly unique craft project tutorial on her The Graphics Fairy blog showing you how to make a Phrenology Head Pin Cushion. I love it.



Copyright © 2010- All Rights Reserved  - Karen Watson of The Graphics Fairy.

Here's what Karen had to say about her craft project tutorial:  It's been awhile since I posted a project, I've had so much going on the past few weeks but, now that I'm getting caught up again, I can get back to crafting! This weeks project is a fun and quirky little Phrenology Head Pin Cushion.

Please respect Karen's TERMS OF USE: - The Graphics Fairy is an Angel Company. You are free to use all clip art and photos, with the exception of the banner, in any of your projects created for resale or pleasure. Please do not use more than 4 of the graphic images within any one project, or single blog/website page. A link to the Graphics Fairy is very much appreciated, when including clipart on your blog or website. Thank you!  My craft project and tutorials are Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved  - Karen Watson of The Graphics Fairy.

Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Karen Watson. Karen is the owner of The Graphics Fairy/ and Fleurish a brick and mortar store located in Leesburg, Virginia that specializes in well priced vintage furniture, stylish lamps, Italian paper products, and French glassware.

No comments:

Post a Comment