Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Lip Balm Holder Free Tutorial by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog

You'll be happy to know that Carina Envoldsen-Harris has another wonderful tutorial on her Carina's Craftblog blog. This ones shows you how to crochet a lip balm holder. Enjoy!



Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog blog.
 

Here's what Carina had to say about her tutorial:  I need my lipbalm close to me at all times. Also when I'm on a plane. Especially when I'm on a plane! But sometimes I forget to put it in my pocket and then poor Tony has to get up and rummage through the carry on bags to find it for me. He's tall, rummaging through stuff in the overhead locker is his job, obviously!

And even if I do remember to put it in my pocket, that is no guarantee that it is easily accesible if you're wearing your seatbelt. And it's not such a good idea to have it in a pocket, so close to your body heat.

Well. I have solved my airplane related lipbalm problem and made a crochet holder/necklace type thing. I thought maybe you could use it too, so there's a pattern for it below. It is really easy and a good little project for using up scraps of yarn.


Please respect Carina's TERMS OF USE: Please don't use my images and/or words without permission. If you are nice enough to ask, I will probably be nice too and let you use it. Do not use my images (or words) on any site, or in any other context, that deals with politics or religion in any way. Thank you. If you want to use a single image to demonstrate how awesome I am, please go ahead, though. He he. But do link back to me, that only seems fair.  Got a question about something on the blog? Want to know a bit about me? Need help with something? Check out the fancy pants FAQ page!

Carina's Bio: Carina is a Danish girl living in Essex, England with her husband. She's an artist and crafter who loves to crochet, draw, sew, paint, and embroider.

Copyright © 2006-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog blog.

Please visit Carina's new Carina's Craftblog blog at http://carinascraftblog.wardi.dk ,  her Wardi.dk website, her Carina Wardi Etsy shop, and her Polka & Bloom Etsy shop .

No comments:

Post a Comment