Tuesday, March 09, 2010

How To Create A Stamp Free Tutorial Part 1-5 by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog

I have always wanted to try my hand at stamping.  Well, if you're like me and if you ever wanted to learn how to create a stamp for stamping crafts then you'll be delighted to know that Carina Envoldsen-Harris has a 5 part tutorial on her Carina's Craftblog blog showing you how to make a stamp. It's an amazing 5-part series.


Part1: carving medium, i.e. erasers etc.
Part 4: inks.
Part 5: carving.


Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog blog.
 
Here's what Carina had to say about her tutorial:  As promised here is the eraser stamp carving tutorial. Or rather the first part. I wouldn't call myself an expert on this subject, but hopefully my trials and errors will help you get off to a good start. I've divided it into 5 parts so I can tell you all that I know without having the post being longer than most people's arm! ;-)

Please respect Carina's TERMS OF USE: Please don't use my images and/or words without permission. If you are nice enough to ask, I will probably be nice too and let you use it. Do not use my images (or words) on any site, or in any other context, that deals with politics or religion in any way. Thank you. If you want to use a single image to demonstrate how awesome I am, please go ahead, though. He he. But do link back to me, that only seems fair.  Got a question about something on the blog? Want to know a bit about me? Need help with something? Check out the fancy pants FAQ page!

Carina's Bio: Carina is a Danish girl living in Essex, England with her husband. She's an artist and crafter who loves to crochet, draw, sew, paint, and embroider.

Copyright © 2006-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Carina Envoldsen-Harris of Carina's Craftblog blog.

Please visit Carina's new Carina's Craftblog blog at http://carinascraftblog.wardi.dk ,  her Wardi.dk website, her Carina Wardi Etsy shop, and her Polka & Bloom Etsy shop .

No comments:

Post a Comment