Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A Clover, A Bee, And Revery Free Tutorial From Molly of A Bit O' Shine Blog

When it comes to crafty ideas for using items from mother nature you can always count on Molly of A Bit O' Shine blog to come up with something unique.  This time it's a tutorial showing you how to create a hanging ball made out of clover.  I hope you enjoy Molly's tutorial.



Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Molly of A Bit O' Shine Blog.


Here's what Molly had to say about her tutorial: I was daydreaming, staring at the lawn, watching the honeybees flit about on my glorious crop of clover (please hear the sarcasm in that). I'm pretty sure the lawn is more clover and moss than it is grass.

I was tearing out enormous clumps of it when I realized I couldn't win.

Fine. I told the clover.

I'm going to make something desirable out of you. I threatened.

And away I stalked to the computer (but of course!).

I discovered something wonderful! Clover is grand! And most importantly? Useful!


Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Molly of A Bit O' Shine Blog.  Please visit Molly's "Molly The Pirate's A Bit Of Shine" Etsy website at http://mollythepirate.etsy.com and her A Bit O' Shine blog at http://mollythepirate.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment