Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kids Holiday Craft - Pom Poms Free Tutorial by Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma Blog

I used to make pom poms as a kid and even still make them for hair for some of my dolls.   If you want to know how to make pom poms Melissa Goodsell has a great tutorial on her One Crafty Mumma blog showing you how.


Kids holiday craft - pom poms


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma blog.

Here's what Alisa had to say about her tutorial: Bella wanted to make some pom poms today. These are fun, I can remember making them with my Mum when I was little. I think I was pretty slow at them though.....Bella made both of these in half an hour....much faster than her Mummy was!

Here are the instructions if you'd like to do some with your little ones and aren't sure how. Super easy and a quick craft to fill in the afternoon (or half an hour lol).


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved - Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma blog at http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment