Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fingernail Tutorial by Dessa Rae of Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls

I have always wanted to try my hand at making clay dolls.  I just have never had the time to do so, but would LOVE to.  Well, when it comes to art dolls if you want to learn how to do something you try to learn from a master.  And, Dessa Rae of  Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls is a master at making clay sculpted dolls.  So, you'll be pleased to know that she has created a tutorial on her Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls blog to show you how to make fingernails.



Fingernail Tutorial


Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Dessa Rae of Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls.


Here's what Dessa Rae had to say about her tutorial:  This tutorial will be a step by step guide on how to make a realistic looking fingernail. This technique can be used on any size doll.

Please respect Dessa Rae's TERMS OF USE: All Rights Reserved. All texts and images are the sole property of Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls. This tutorial is for personal use only, and any reproduction for the sole intent of sale and distribution is strictly prohibited.

Dessa Rae's Bio: I am a self taught Doll Artist, and I have been making all kinds of dolls for 31 years. I started out making cloth dolls, and from there I went to sculpting miniature Babies, Faeries, and Mermaids. My dolls have been featured in Doll Reader, Dolls Magazine, and Doll Crafter. I have won two Dolls Awards of Excellence nominations. The first in 1995 and the second in 1997. I have exhibited at Toy Fair and the Doll and Teddy Bear Expo. I am always happy when I am creating dolls. And I am even happier when one of my creations goes to a good home.

Copyright © 2009-2010 - All Rights Reserved - Dessa Rae of Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls.

Please visit her Dessa Rae Original Art Dolls blog at http://dessaraeartdolls.blogspot.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment