Monday, February 22, 2010

Felt Food (Ravioli) Free Tutorial and Pattern by Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma Blog

Who doesn't love ravioli? I know it was one of my favorite foods as a child. So, you'll be happy to know that Melissa Goodsell has another felt food tutorial on her One Crafty Mumma blog for creating felt ravioli. Yummy!!!!!


Tutorial - Felt Food Ravioli


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma blog.

Here's what Alisa had to say about her tutorial: I'm sorry for the length of time between the felt food tutorials :( I know a lot of you are making these as I post them and I've been feeling bad for not keeping up to date posting one each week. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your emails, comments and seeing the photos of everyone's felt food.

This week's posting is an easy one (well, I think they've all been super easy, but this one is really fast). Pasta Ravioli. Bella has been begging for me to make her some pasta for a little while now......


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved - Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma blog at http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment