Saturday, February 20, 2010

Felt Food (Egg & Orange Slices) Free Tutorial and Pattern by Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma Blog

It always looks like fun and I've been wanting to try this for awhile now. What I'm talking about is making felt food. Well, Melissa Goodsell has some fun filled tutorials on her One Crafty Mumma blog that I think you will enjoy. Here's the link to her Felt Food (Egg & Orange Slices) tutorial and pattern.


Tutorial - Felt Food (egg & orange slices)


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved - Written by Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma blog.

Here's what Alisa had to say about her tutorial: Here's the first felt food tutorial for those that asked. I'll try and do one every week (for a few weeks) until I've covered all the food you asked for.

These are really simple to create and most importantly very fast to sew and I think teamed with a little felt (or fabric) bag to hold the food they would make gorgeous, economical gifts for little ones - especially with Christmas only 6 months away. I'm planning on making a bag at some stage to hold Bella's food - if you would a tutorial on that too, let me know here and I'll work on one.


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved - Melissa Goodsell of One Crafty Mumma blog at http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment