Sunday, March 15, 2009

Recycling: Using Paint Chips On Your Cards FREE How-To Tutorial by Cheryl Bosarge of Bayou Bags

Cheryl Bosarge has created some wonderful free how-to tutorials for her Bayou Bags website and Lenny DaVinci blog at that I hope you will enjoy. This one is to show you how to use paint chips on your cards.


Recycling: Using Paint Chips On Your Cards

Copyright © 2008-2009 - All Rights Reserved - Cheryl Bosarge of Bayou Bags and Lenny DaVinci blog.


Here's what Cheryl had to say about her tutorial: I've repainted a lot of rooms over the years, and I always end up with a stack of these paint chips when the project is over. If it's a color I actually used, I'll file it away in case I need to buy more for touchups, but I really don't need to hang on to the others. Instead of throwing them in the trash, I've been using them on cards and other projects. They come in handy when you don't have cardstock in the colors you need. I especially like the ones with the little window openings, because they make nice frames for small designs.

Cheryl's Bio: Cheryl is a freelance graphic designer, writer, artist, handbag designer, and paper crafter with a BFA in graphic design, 15 years of quilting experience, and several textile teaching positions. She loves to explore new techniques and materials and utilizing both in new products for her website. She is also a photographer and painter, and occasionally offers art pieces for sale. Cheryl also takes custom textile or fine art orders and can be contacted at cheryl@bayoubags.com .

Copyright © 2008-2009 - All Rights Reserved - Cheryl Bosarge of Bayou Bags at http://bayoubags.com/ and Lenny DaVinci blog at http://www.lennydavinci.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment