Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Purse Sized Mini Padfolio - Mini Wrapfolio FREE Tutorial by Sue Bleiweiss

I thought you'd like to know that Sue Bleiweiss of Sue Bleiweiss  website has another wonderful tutorial on making a mini wrapfolio. I hope you enjoy Sue's Mini Wrapfolio tutorial.



Purse Sized Mini Padfolio - Mini Wrapfolio
Copyright © 2008-2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Sue Bleiweiss


Here's what Sue had to say about her mini wrapfolio tutorial: This mini wrapfolio is easy to make and it makes a nice little gift. I keep a stack of these on hand so I always have one ready to give away around the holidays, for hostess gifts or just little thank you presents. I like to create layered fiber collages for the outside of mine but they also look great done in fabric as well.

Please respect Sue's Terms of Use: For personal use only. Please feel free to make as many as you like for gifts, swaps and donations, however; at this time I cannot provide licensing for readers to sell items made from the patterns provided on my website. Tutorial, text & images are the property of Sue Bleiweiss. Do not copy or distribute in any form for any reason without my permission!

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Sue Bleiweiss of SueBleiweiss.com.

Sue is a Mixed Media Fiber Artist and Instructor. She teaches classes online in mixed media, surface design, fiber arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment