Monday, November 03, 2008

Simple Pillowcase Tutorial by Rachael of Rachael Rabbit

I thought you might all like to know that Rachael of Rachael Rabbit and Rachael Rabbit Blog has created a wonderful FREE tutorial for creating a simple pillowcase on her blog.


Tutorial: Simple Pillowcase


Here's what Rachael had to say about her simple pillowcase tutorial:

When my sister was here I was telling her that I had lots of material but I had a 'creative block' - and I wasn't sure what to do with it all - or what to make next. She suggested I should be ruthless with my fabric and get rid of anything I knew I was never going to use. I haven't done that yet (I'm still in 'must not waste a scrap' mode) but today I did visit my favorite fabric store in the city to get some inspiration and once there it was hard not to be naughty.


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved — Written By Rachael of Rachael Rabbit .

You can visit her Rachael Rabbit blog online at http://rachaelrabbit.blogspot.com/. You can also visit her Rachael Rabbit shop at http://www.rachaelrabbit.com/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment