Sunday, November 02, 2008

Potato Printing Tutorial by Rachael of Rachael Rabbit

I thought you might all like to know that Rachael of Rachael Rabbit and Rachael Rabbit Blog has created a wonderful FREE tutorial for creating a stamp out of potatoes on her blog.

Tutorial: Potato Printing


Here's what Rachael had to say about her potato printing tutorial:

This post was supposed to be 'Crafting with Sister #3' but my husband came up with the better offer of kayaking on the lake - so I was left to play with potatoes by myself!

I can't remember how or when I learnt to print with potatoes ... but it is something I have loved doing since I was tiny - I've made pictures, wrapping paper, cards ... and now I am going to attempt to make bunny themed goodies with some items I have ordered from Dharma Trading (discovered via Angry Chicken).

I used to draw on the potato with a pen and then cut around the shape - the shape was never perfect so I thought I would try and make a potato stamp using cookie cutters. So grab a potato and come print with me ....

Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved — Written By Rachael of Rachael Rabbit .

You can visit her Rachael Rabbit blog online at http://rachaelrabbit.blogspot.com/. You can also visit her Rachael Rabbit shop at http://www.rachaelrabbit.com/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment