Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Two Sewing Tutorials - Spotty Spring Drawstring Bag and Bunny Bunting by Rachael of Rachael Rabbit

I thought you might all like to know that Rachael of Rachael Rabbit and Rachael Rabbit Blog has created two wonderful FREE sewing tutorials for creating a drawstring bag and for creating a baby bunting on her blog.

Tutorial: Spotty Spring Drawstring Bag

Here's what Rachael had to say about her drawstring bag:

One of my dream jobs would be to be a professional wrapper - you know the people that get to wrap up parcels all day in pretty paper and tie satin ribbons around them to make them gorgeous ... OK maybe after the 1,000Th parcel I might have had enough ... but I love to wrap things up and the presentation of a gift (to me) is half the joy. Each cuddly little softie from Rachael Rabbit is sent to its new home in a little cotton sleep sack (gift bag) and the cotton bags really do add a little something extra.

Tutorial: Bunny Bunting

Here's what Rachael had to say about her bunny bunting:

I was digging through my box of material and I came across some old scraps of fabric and I was suddenly possessed to make some bunting. My husband tells me that bunting isn't really used in America ... but having done some research - it seems that it is indeed an American thing: "A lightweight cloth material often used for flags and festive decorations (American)."


Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved — Written By Rachael of Rachael Rabbit .

You can visit her Rachael Rabbit blog online at http://rachaelrabbit.blogspot.com/. You can also visit her Rachael Rabbit shop at http://www.rachaelrabbit.com/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment