Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Simple Knitted Ball Tutorial by Rachael of Rachael Rabbit

I thought you might all like to know that Rachael of Rachael Rabbit and Rachael Rabbit Blog has created a wonderful FREE tutorial for knitting a "Simple Knitted Ball" on her blog.

Tutorial: Simple Knitted Ball


Here's what Rachael had to say about her ball:

I find it hard to throw away any material or yarn - and I have lots yarn remnants that are too small to be incorporated into new projects. So over the weekend I made this pattern for a simple knitted ball - a fast easy project - and the ball is suitable for all ages. I used my left over Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky yarn (sometimes I think this is the softest yarn ever invented - but it has proved to be too expensive for my constant knitting habits!)

Copyright © 2008 - All Rights Reserved — Written By Rachael of Rachael Rabbit .

You can visit her Rachael Rabbit blog online at http://rachaelrabbit.blogspot.com/. You can also visit her Rachael Rabbit shop at http://www.rachaelrabbit.com/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment