Thursday, May 08, 2008

Quilted Handbag Pattern From Pat Sloan of Quilters Home

I thought you might like to know that Pat Sloan has a wonderful FREE Handbag Quilting pattern her Quilters Home website.




Just Bright Bag
Quilted Bag- Finished Bag:7-1/2x8-1/4"
Copyright © 2007-2008 - All Rights Reserved - Pat Sloan of Quilters Home at http://QuiltersHome.com


Please respect Pat's Terms Of Use: FREE Patterns are for personal use Only.
© 2007-2008 - All Rights Reserved - Pat Sloan of Quilters Home at http://QuiltersHome.com

Pat's Bio - I started sewing as a child (love those doll clothes!) and I continued to sew clothing for myself until I discovered quilting. I've been quilting now for over 15 years. A few years ago I started teaching and then I decided to put my ideas into patterns. I now run my own design business called Pat Sloan & Company located in Fairfax County, Virginia. I have found that I really enjoy designing patterns and seeing what other quilters do with my patterns. In addition to publishing my own patterns, I design patterns for McCall's Quilting, McCall's Quick Quilts, American Patchwork & Quilting, Quilters World, Create & Decorate, and the Fons and Porter magazines. I have designed several fabric lines with my favorite fabric company, P&B Textiles Also, I love working with the great people at my book publisher Leisure Arts, with whom I have done more than 15 books.

Articles-
Machine Quilting An article about how I machine quilt. Click here to read it now.
What Inspires Me to Quilt How I started to quilt and what inspires my quilt pattern designs. Click here to read my article.
A Quilter's Story - Click here to read an article about me in Connecting Threads.
A Study of Yellow - McCall's Quilting August 2005 issue. This is an article on working with color and fabric. Click here to read my article.
Fabric Quality - Click here to read my article on fabric quality.
Guest Blogs for a week that were published on Just Be Connected. Click HERE to real all 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment