Monday, February 04, 2008

Pincushion Tutorial and Make-Up Bag Tutorial From May Britt of Abyquilt Blog

I thought you might all like to know that May Britt of Abyquilt blog has two wonderful FREE Tutorials on her Abyquilts blog.

One is for creating an adorable pincushion and the other is for creating a make-up bag.


Pincushion Tutorial
Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - May Britt of Abyquilt blog.



Make-Up Bag Tutorial
Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - May Britt of Abyquilt blog.


I hope you enjoy May's tutorials.

Please respect May's TERMS OF USE: This pattern may be used for fun and for yourself only. The pattern may not be photocopied or sold for profit.

May's Bio: I'm a 48 year old girl from Norway who loves my hobby. I took a class in handstitching and handquilting in 1998 and since then I've been hooked on quilting. I love to make patterns and have some of them for sale in our local quiltshop (sorry but all is in norwegian).

I prefer traditional quilting and love to read about quilt history. Love to play with colours and shapes.

When I started blogging a new world opened for me. So many lovely friends I've got now. And that's why I now have some tutorials on my blog, because I love to share with you.

Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - May Britt of Abyquilt blog at http://www.abyquilt.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment