Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FREE Graphics Especially For "The Best Free Craft Articles" Blog From Brenda Addison of Hattie's Workshop

When I asked a friend of mine if I could post some of her FREE graphics on my blog she said "absolutely" and went one step further and sent two to me just for my blog.

That's what I love about Brenda. She's always so thoughtful and kind and I just love her graphics. Thank you so much Brenda.

So, here's the two graphics Brenda sent just for "The Best FREE Craft Articles" blog:




Baby Snowman
Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Brenda Addison of Hattie's Workshop




Raggedy-Angel
Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Brenda Addison of Hattie's Workshop


Please respect Brenda's TERMS OF USE: My graphics are free, but are not to be resold. Please link the graphic back to www.hattiesworkshop.com . THANK YOU!

Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Brenda Addison of Hattie's Workshop www.hattiesworkshop.com . Brenda is a graphics designer and owner of Hattie's Workshop which sells country primitive graphics including websets, auction templates, logo's, labels, business cards, stationary and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment