Saturday, October 27, 2007
Cat Pin Doll Pattern by Connie McBride Johnson
This is the template used to make the cats. The pin doll is 5 inches by 5 inches.
Directions for Cat Pin Doll:
1) Copy the pattern to freezer paper.
2) Iron the freezer paper pattern onto selected fabric.
3) Sew around the freezer paper leaving an opening between the front and back paws.
4) Turn inside out.
5) Stuff the cat with fiberfil.
6) Finish the pin by sewing the opening closed.
7) Attach a pin to back.
To see more of Connie's cat pin dolls please CLICK HERE.
Copyright © 2007 - All Rights Reserved - Connie McBride Johnson. Connie McBride Johnson is an artist who designs and creates cloth dolls, pin dolls, bags and totes. You can view her artwork on her blog at http://clothmatters2.blogspot.com/ .