Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Better Homes & Gardens FREE Quilted Funky Place Mats

If you're a reader of my "The Best FREE Craft Articles" blog you know that I just love FREE patterns and FREE craft project ideas.

Well, today I got an email from Joyce Artinian over at Better Homes and Gardens about a FREE Quilted Funky Place Mats craft project that I think you might like.

Here's Joyce's email:

Hello,

Thought you and your readers might enjoy this article from BHG.com on how to make Quilted Funky Place Mats that are sure to impress guests. Here’s the link:

http://bhg.com/bhg/story.jsp?sssdmh=dm17.266192&storyid=/templatedata/bhg/story/data/1181058558140.xml&refresh=true&esrc=nwwu02&email=1260571174

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best,
Joyce


Thanks for sending me the email, Joyce. I'm sure my "The Best FREE Craft Articles" blog readers will love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment